In a relationship a couple cultivates closeness with the expectation that more intimacy will bring better sex. Why then do we often experience profound challenges as we attempt to open up to our partners?
In my therapeutic work and my coaching sessions you will find the room to communicate your frustrations, investigate a stuck dynamic, explore your longings and find a voice to communicate your desires.
Examination of a couples relationship dynamics allows both partners to develop a deeper understanding for each other and their own challenges. This process opens the door to transformation and new opportunities for the relationship.
- Low libido and lack of desire
- Is this all? New perspectives on love-making and gourmet sex
- Afraid to reveal your kinky side, overwhelmed by shame and guilt
- Fear of intimacy, unable to commit to a relationship
- Recognize your true desire and also learn to set boundaries
- New beginnings with intention and awareness
- Communication skills for couples and families
- Understanding and managing jealousy
- Past sexual or physical trauma
- Affairs and infidelity, guilt and forgiveness
- Separation and mindful divorce coaching
- Navigating polyamorie or an open relationship
- Lives transformations: Birth of a child, menopause, illness, grief, coming-out or transgender explorations
- Porn addiction
- Sexual dysfunctions and arousal concerns*
- Developing erotic intelligenz and discovering sacred sexuality
* Please make sure to see a doctor first if your problem is physical in nature. A gynecologist or urologist can detect difficulties due to illness, aging, or metabolic and hormonal imbalances. Prescription drugs, recreational drugs, alcohol, and smoking can all affect sexual functioning. However, with most sexual dysfunction and libido concerns the underlying psychological and emotional issues can be addressed in our work together.